Here's how I did it ...
- I did it without distributing flyers and brochures under hot Malaysia sun.
- I did it without cold calling.
- I did it without friends or relatives referring me clients.
- I did it without blasting SMSes.
- I did it by staying at my comfy home.
Here's what I did before ...
- Cold calling master listing and get scolded.
- Sending flyers to letterboxes, probably my flyers end up at trash can.
- Sacrifice weekends in showrooms and chat up prospects who are only there for free lunch and freebies.
- Post ads on iproperty and take a backseat unless I pay for featured credit.
- Post ads on propertyguru and disappear after 30 minutes.
Here's what I says to myself when things doesn't work ...
- "Maybe this career is not suitable for me."
- "Maybe I am not good in talking."
- "Maybe I don't have the luck."
- "Maybe I just need more time."
- "Maybe I just don't have the experience."
- "Maybe I just need more training, but I have go through all training paid or free. Duhh..."
"MAYBE I JUST NEED TO FIND A BETTER WAY?"
Here's what I realized ...
- Working until late night, 7 days a week, burning candle at both ends and still end up short.
- New to the industry jargon, can't answer questions throw by owner or buyer/tenant.
- Not good in presentation skills and unable to memorize so many new project details.
- Burnout and disappointing doing Old School Way? Like what I wrote at "Here's what I did before ..."
Here's what I found ...
- Found a good agency platform (Propnex Realty Sdn Bhd) with tagger system. Bring your leads to showroom, tagger will help you close the deal, you just be there with your leads and act as a customer and learn about the project details during the presentation.
- Found a good leader to support you when you need.
- Lastly, found a way to generate qualified leads on autopilot 24/7, even while you sleep!
Here's what I really get ...
- Spend zero time doing things I hate (eg: Cold Calling)
- Free myself doing what I truly love
- Have more quality time with family.
- Avoid things I am not good at, such as project presentation and conveniently get others to do it (tagger) or find a partner who is good at it.
Here's what I think you should also do if you want to generate leads while you sleep ...
- Leverage on technology.
- You need a website or landing page. read more here.
- Advertise in Pay-Per-Click (Google Ads) & Social Media (Facebook Ads, Facebook Page)
- Master copy writing skills.
- Find a good agency platform that can support you.
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW"
Here's what I want to let you know!
- Generate qualified leads online won't cost you hundreds of thousand of ringgits.
- You don't need to have special IT skills, genius IQ or talented to get results.
- There's something in online marketing for everyone!
Here's what I want to share with you!
- If you are thinking to join real estate and become property agent and want to learn the fastest way to generate your first sale. We can talk, fill up your details below.
- If you are already a property agent and want to know more on how to generate quality leads online and good platform to support you. Let's talk and see how we can work together, fill up your details below.